Thus far with all the leaked videos (controlled or not) of your pending BlackBerry 6 OS release I’ve been completely impressed. Sincerely … THIS IS what Palm tried to deliver with the WebOS and with a proper slider like the 9800 … I feel you have FINALLY beaten Palm at their age old game.
However I have one humble, yet profound request. PLEASE for HEAVEN’S SAKE … enable LARGE caller ID photos!!! Many of your clientele, including one of your founders and CEO’s wears glasses. I already need to squint at the words/letters/numbers and you do a FANTASTIC job for clarity … especially in present competition: iPhone 4, Android armada, and WinMobile 7 alike.
For YEARS many of us former Nokia S60 symbian device users had to deal with paying third party apps JUST to simply enable larger than actual thumbnail size caller id photos.
Its time to fix this while RIM still can … with the trend of increasing themists charging $4-10 CAN on the BlackBerry platform (quality themes and skilled themists excluded) ~ which many are NOT worth it ~ I fear RIM is opening a can of worms to lead Themists to enabled such an oversight.
Please, dear RIM internal developers, fix this and FAST!!
What in GODs name did RIM or Vodafone think this would appeal to users in India or anywhere? Watching this commercial is painful to think so many millions of dollars went into this project.
Woman & Men singing together a song called “we’re the blackberry boys”. Sure this may mean the “boy’s” are Vodafone or RIM but without either BRAND during the main course of the video being presented its lost on the target audience and to be honest if it was really is not necessary.
With recent news of the Torch launch delay here in Canada … RIm SERIOUSLY needs to bump up the product line with a QNX OS delivery; and with that the BlackBerry brand to be separate from it.
It’ll be interesting how many sales through so many wide carriers Samsung makes with this Galaxy Tab; and how it affects iPad sales by Apple. If its significant then Apple may pair with providers to protect their investment in this arena.
Whats more interesting is Samsung made huge advancements and strides in marketing the AMOLED screen on the Galaxy S; yet avoid implementing it on a screen size/resolution that Samsung is the KEY supplier of AMOLED screens in the entire world. (future investment that’ll reap benefits soon enough).
The key interest which I believe will lead to defectors from the iPad & solely to this devices success is the TV shows & movies plethora supplied by so many conglomerates – completely overshadowing Apple’s key marketing & investment in partnership strengths.
This is a serious offering by Nokia. This is what Nokia should have followed up with the glorious E71, just 1 year after it debuted forgoing the E72.
Can this device be a true, yet modern successor to the E90? Moreover will this device bring back Ricky Cadden to the Nokia review elite?!
Let’s see what it offers, not just to fans but to business owners in the modern world where it REALLY counts.
Nokia E7 Features :
* Real time Personal & Work Emails
* Maps with FREE GPS Navigation (Car, Pedestrian, Turn by Turn).
* 8 MP camera with 720p @ 30fps video recording
– not all corporate users are confined to just email, sorry RIM.
* Full QWERTY keyboard, is slide out in Landscape mode.
– allows touch navigation and manipulation during quick access requirements, while allowing full 3+ paragraph emails when required, keyboard shortcuts (we’ll have to see on this), yet only 1 shift key is presented, but separate from the function key.
* Mail for Exchange (there better be some serious improvements here), Microsoft Communicator Mobile (corporate IM chat is a bonus), and support for Intranet & extranet portals built on MS Share Point Server – this is a SERIOUS offering!!!
* JoikuSpot pre-installed is a nice plus as well but without advertising or marketing this will not get much push.
* Flash Lite 4 will support a majority of Flash Player 10.1 content (WHY is this necessary, when just about most corporate communications hardly deal with flash sites off of the PC workstation? Hmmm).
* Dedicated graphics processor with OpenGL 2.0 enables 3D graphics!
The MAIN issue is Symbian^3 … a real unknown in the North American business marketplace and that is MAINLY due to Nokia’s horrible marketing skills. Its got the stones to replace the aged king, the E90 but it needs to be known to do so.
FUCK YOU!! FUCK HER TOOO!
Man I seriously LOVE this track. Of all the hard breakups I’ve had in the past this track just sums it up the best. This is just PURE GENIOUS!!! Cee Lo is another stankonia crazy ass genious that just does and better power to him. I see this as a great follow-up to a track by Timberland.