QNX – Imagined: Your car in the not-so-distant future
December 30, 2012
Imagine, your BB10 device communicates with your car to …
- unlock the door & start the engine,
- Centre console displays the maps & route,
- GPS communicates with satellite/web-based live traffic information and suggest new routes, calculating destination arrival times and suggesting SMS/Email to your host/business/store that you’ll be delayed due to the traffic congestion*.
- Driver options to DIM specific windshield from glare,
- Live translation of store names, street names, Emails in proper context and translation – not raw/rudimentary google translate.
* a phone and car system that MAKES excuses that can be verified FOR you lol. Kids never had excuses so good 😉